How do I create a Kansas K-CNS 100/101 form?

Creating the K-CNS 100/101 form

  1. Click on the Payer List button.
  2. Choose the payer.
  3. Click on the Payer State Info button.
  4. Click Add.
  5. Choose KS from the State drop down menu.
  6. Enter applicable state information.
    • State ID for SUI: The State ID for SUI is the Kansas Account Number.
    • SUI Wage Max: The SUI Wage Max is used when calculating Excess Wages.
    • SUI %: The SUI % is the Kansas Contribution Tax Rate.
  7. Click Save.
  8. Click OK.
  9. Click on the Add Form button.
  10. Choose Kansas from the Federal/State/Local drop down menu.
  11. Choose K-CNS 100/101 from the Form Name menu.
  12. Choose the appropriate quarter.
  13. Click OK.
  14. Enter the applicable information. 
Was this article helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful