Shortly after the forms have been submitted, your recipient(s) will receive an email with the subject line of "IMPORTANT TAX RETURN DOCUMENT AVAILABLE". The body of the email will explain that you, the payer, have created a form for that recipient. A link will be available for the recipient to click and they will be prompted to enter the last four digits of their SSN/TIN in order to access their specific wage form. The recipient will be able to print or save valid copies of their form immediately.
Articles in this section
- What will my recipients receive if I use the online retrieval option for their forms?
- How do I create Colorado DR 1094 form?
- How do I create an Iowa Form 44-105?
- How do I create a Virginia VA-5 form?
- How do I create a Utah TC-941PC form?
- How do I create a Utah TC-941 form?
- How do I create a Pennsylvania W3 form?
- How do I create a North Carolina NC-5 form?
- How do I create a North Carolina NC-3M form?
- How do I create a North Carolina NC-3 form?