Creating a 943-X form
- Click on the Payer List button.
- Choose the payer.
- Choose the applicable 943 depositor type from the 943 Depositor drop down menu.
- Click Save.
- Click on the Add Form button.
- Choose the 943-X option from the Form Name drop down menu.
- Enter the applicable information.*
*Lines 6, 7, and 8 are calculated by Yearli based on the W-2 transactions entered for recipients in the Recipient List. Yearli automatically calculates the full amount of social security and Medicare taxes (combined employer and employee share) and calculates Additional Medicare Tax using the standard rate. If you need to correct only the employer share of social security and Medicare taxes, or to make other adjustments to the tax in Column 4, check the Override checkbox and enter the adjusted amount in Column 4.
Note: If you need more space for line 20, attach additional sheets with your name, EIN, quarter, and calendar year on the top of each sheet.