Creating a 943-A form
- Click on the Payer List button.
- Choose the payer.
- Choose the applicable 943 depositor type from the 943 Depositor drop down menu. The payer must have a Monthly or Semi-Weekly depositor type to access the 943-A form.
- Click Save.
- Click on the Add Form button.
- Choose the 943-A option from the Form Name drop down menu.
- Choose the appropriate quarter.
- Click OK.
- Enter the applicable information.*
* When completing the 943-A form, please take the following into consideration:
- Although Payer Address Line 1, City, State, and ZIP display on the Prep Screen, they do not print on the form.
- The Daily Entries on the Month tab are calculated by adding the Federal Income Tax Withheld + (Social Security Withheld * 2) + Medicare Withheld + ((Medicare Wages + Medicare Tips) * 0.0145).
- Filled based on the day of the month the transaction took place.