Creating a corrected 1095 form for e-filing
Note: To create a corrected 1095 for e-filing in the Yearli software, the original 1095 would have to have been e-filed through Yearli as well. The original form needs to have an Accepted or Correction Needed status before the correction can be made
- Click the Payer List button.
- Double click on the payer name.
- Highlight the recipient to add the corrected form to.
- Make changes to the recipient information, if necessary.
- If needed, make changes to covered individuals.
- Highlight the 1095 form marked as e-filed in the Form List.
- Click on the Correct button.
- Click Continue.
- Make changes to the form, if necessary.
- Click Save.
- Click OK to close the form.