Available payment types
Yearli will accept payments from a Discover, Visa, MasterCard, or American Express card. If you choose to pay the filing fee with a credit card, the credit card information will be entered during the E-file Center process. When prompted for payment at the E-file Center - Payment screen:
- Click the Add a Card link to add a credit card.
- Billing Information: Billing Information fields are First Name, Last Name, Address, City, State, and Zip Code. All fields on the window must be completed.
- Payment Detail: Payment Detail fields are Card Type, Card Number, CVN, and Expiration Date. All fields on the window must be completed.
Prepaid Filing Code
If you would prefer not to use a credit card, a prepaid filing code can be purchased through our Sales department before completing the filing process. This code will be entered during the E-file Center process, and can be used in place of a credit card. When using the prepaid filing code, the balance of the current filing fees will be deducted from the total amount that is available on the prepaid code. Any remaining balance will be refunded at the end of the filing season. When prompted for payment at the E-file Center - Payment screen:
- Enter your Prepaid Filing Code(s) in the available fields on the E-file Center - Payment screen.
- Click the Apply Filing Code button to update the Balance Due for your order.
To purchase a prepaid filing code, please contact our Sales department at 1-800-968-1099.