The Recipient Journal is a report that contains basic information about the recipients in the software. The journal contains the following information:
- Recipient TIN
- Recipient name
- Recipient address
- Type of return entered for each recipient
Printing a Recipient Journal
- Click on the Print drop down menu.
- Choose Journals.
- Choose Recipient.
- Choose the Recipient(s) to print the journal for.
Note: To select multiple recipients press and hold the Shift or Ctrl key and click in the gray grid area on the left of the recipient TIN for each recipient you wish to select. All recipients can be selected by checking the All Recipients box.
- Click Preview to preview the journal or Print to print the journal.
- The Recipient Name list displays all recipients for the selected payer.
- To sort fields in ascending or descending order:
- Click the field heading (e.g. Payer TIN, Payer Name One)
- A small arrow appears pointing upwards or downwards indicating ascending or descending order.