The Pro Forma Journal displays a report of all available amount types for the specific return for each recipient. The actual dollar amounts are blank, to be filled in by hand to allow for future data entry.
Printing a Pro Forma Journal
- Click on the Print drop down menu.
- Choose Journals.
- Choose Pro Forma.
- Choose the payer(s) to print the journal for.
Note: To select multiple recipients press and hold the Shift or Ctrl key and click in the gray grid area on the left of the recipient TIN for each recipient you wish to select. All recipients can be selected by checking the All Recipients box.
- Choose the desired return type(s). If you highlight more than one return type, more than one Pro Forma journal will print.
- Click Preview to preview the journal or Print to print the journal.
- The Payer Name list lists all payers. The Return Types list lists the return types for the highlighted payer's recipients.
- You can filter out all payers who do not have recipient returns by selecting the payers with recipient returns only option in the Display menu on the right of the window.
- You can sort the order of payers in ascending or descending order:
- Click the field heading (e.g. Payer TIN, Payer Name One)
- A small arrow appears pointing upwards or downwards indicating ascending or descending order.