Printing a W-3c form
Note: You must print or preview Copy A of your W-2c returns before you will be able to print a W-3c Summary. The print or preview process calculates the totals required by the W-3c. If changes have been made to the W-2c forms for the selected payer after having already previewed or printed the W-3c, you must preview or print Copy A of the W-2c forms again for the changes to be included in the W-3c.
- Print or preview the W-2c forms.
- Click the Payer List button.
- Choose the Payer.
- Choose the W-3c form in the Form List.
- Click the Print button on the right side of the window.
- Choose the print type (blank or pre-printed).
Note: If printing a pre-printed W-3c, check the Print payer information box for the payer name and address to print on the form.
- Click Print or Preview. To print from the preview screen, click on the print icon in the upper left corner.