Printing a 1094-B form
Note: The 1094-B printing process has changed since Yearli 2015. For steps on printing the 1094-B in Yearli 2015, please see the How do I print 1094-B forms? (2015) article.
- Click the Print Forms button.
- Select the payer.
- To choose which recipients appear on the 1094-B:
- Click on the Recipient List tab.
- Select recipients by using the Select All link or hold the Ctrl key on the keyboard and select each recipient.
- Choose 1094-B from the Select Return column.
- Choose either Blank Form or Pre-Printed under the Select Print Type field.
- To print 1094-B forms for multiple payers at a time:
- Click the Payer Groups tab.
- Choose the payer group to be printed. For steps on creating a payer group, see the How do I add or edit a payer group? article.
- Click Print to print the forms directly to the printer or Preview to display the forms on the screen before printing.
- The 1094-B can be printed without first printing or previewing Copy A of the 1095-B forms. From the Recipient List, select the recipients whose 1095-B form information you want to be include on the 1094-B to ensure accurate totals on the transmittal form.
- You do not need to print a 1094-B summary for 1095-B returns that were corrected and e-filed through the E-file Center.
- Select return: Select a return type from the Select Returns list.
- Select copy: Click in the Select Copy list to select the form copy to be printed. Use your arrow keys or the scroll bar to move up and down through the list.
- Select print type: Click a radio button to select blank form or pre-printed form.
- The Pre-printed form option must be chosen in order to print or preview Copy A.
- Select print options: To include payer information on the pre-printed 1094-B form, click the Print Payer Information checkbox. Payer information is automatically printed when Blank Form is selected as the print type.
- Click the Printer Setup button to change the current printer. Note that the current printer is displayed directly to the right of the Printer Setup button.
- Adjust text alignment: Change the number of units displayed in the Horizontal and Vertical boxes to regulate alignment. 1 unit is equal to 1/1000 of an inch. (Option is not available for blank forms.)
- Horizontal: Positive numbers move data to the right, negative numbers move data to the left.
- Vertical: Positive numbers move data up, negative numbers move data down.
- Use the Recipient List tab to select specific recipients to be included on the 1094-B. The default is to print for All recipients.
- To select recipients, click to highlight the recipients you would like to print. Click, hold, and drag to select multiple recipients. Use Shift-Click or Ctrl-Click to select adjacent or non-adjacent recipients in the list.
- To change the recipient display order, click the column heading to change the sort order. The recipients can be sorted by TIN, Name, State, or Misc Search.
- Use the Payer Groups tab to print 1094-Bs for a group of payers. Simply highlight a Payer Group in the list.