Printing a corrected 1099 form that was created for e-filing)
Note: In Yearli 2015 and older, if the corrected 1099 form was created for e-filing (see the How do I create a corrected 1099 form for e-filing? article), it will not be available for printing until after it has been e-filed (see How do I e-file forms in the E-file Center? article). In Yearli 2016 and newer, the 1099 correction created for e-filing can be printed before it has been e-filed.
- Click the Print Forms button.
- Select the payer.
- To choose which recipient(s) to print:
- Click on the Recipient List tab.
- Select recipients by using the Select All link or hold the Ctrl key on the keyboard and select each recipient.
- Choose the corrected 1099 form type from the Select return window.
- Choose either Blank Form or Pre-Printed under the Select Print Type field.
- Choose the copy to be printed.
Note: The pre-printed Copy A is not available for printing with the corrected 1099 return, as it has already been e-filed, or has yet to be filed and needs to be done so electronically.
- Click Print to print the forms directly to the printer or Preview to display the forms on the screen before printing.