Downloading an Excel or CSV file import template
- Click the Import Data button.
- Choose Import via Excel or Import via CSV, depending on the file type you prefer to use.
- Choose the form type you will be importing.
- Click OK.
- Click the Excel Template and Instructions link.
- Choose where to save the file.
- Name the file.
- Click Save.
- Make edits to enter the applicable information.
Note: If you are importing 1095-C forms in Yearli 2015, or any form type in Yearli 2016 or newer, do not make any changes to the column headings in Row 1 of the import file. These column headings are used to map the information when importing into Yearli. Changing the text in the column headings will cause errors to appear when attempting to import.
For steps on how to import information in Yearli 2016 or newer, please see the How do I import my W-2, 1099, or 1095 forms? article.