You can import a portion of the form data as long as all required fields are filled. If you choose to enter additional amounts or edit amounts, you can do so after the import is complete. Currently, the following information is required to import:
- Payer or Employer information (W-2, 1099, 1095 forms)
- Recipient or Employee information (W-2, 1099, 1095 forms)
- At least one dollar amount (W-2, 1099 forms)
- Plan start month (1095 forms)
Once data is imported, you can edit the forms by:
- Click on the Payer List button.
- Double click on the payer.
- Choose the recipient.
- Double click on the form you wish to edit.
You can also import forms and manually enter additional forms at any time.