Creating the LWC ES4B/ES4C/ES61 form
- Click on the Payer List button.
- Choose the payer.
- Click on the Payer State Info button.
- Click Add.
- Choose LA from the State drop down menu.
- Enter applicable state information.
- State ID for SUI: The State ID for SUI is the Employer Account Number.
- SUI Wage Max: The SUI Wage Max is used when calculating line 9 - Wages in excess this Quarter.
- SUI %: The SUI % is the Experience Tax Rate on line 5.
*Overpayment - If you have received a Notice of Tax Overpayment (Form T287-ES), you may use all or part of the overpayment to offset your contributions due. (Return the tax overpayment notice with your quarterly report.) Subtract your overpayment from Line 16 and enter the result in Line 17.