The Georgia DOL-4N form is used to report state income tax withheld to the state of Georgia on a quarterly basis.
Creating the DOL-4N form
Note: Abbreviations used in the address areas must meet the U.S. Postal Service's guidelines for abbreviations. Failure to comply with this request may result in a processing delay.
- Click on the Payer List button.
- Choose the payer.
- Click on the Payer State Info button.
- Click Add.
- Choose GA from the State drop down menu.
- Enter applicable state information.
- State ID for SUI: The State ID for SUI is the Georgia DOL Account Number.
- SUI Wage Max: The SUI Wage Max is used to calculate the Non-Taxable Wages on line 3.
- SUI %: The SUI % is the Contribution Tax Rate.