Creating a corrected 1094-C form to be paper filed
Note: If the original 1094-C form was filed electronically, the corrected 1094-C form must also be filed electronically. If you need to file a corrected 1094-C form for a previous tax year, when e-filing is no longer available, the original 1094-C that was e-filed will need to be deleted, then re-created before taking these steps.
- Click the Payer List button.
- Double click on the 1094-C form to be corrected.
- Check the Correct box on the top of the form.
- Make the necessary changes.
- Click Save.
- Click OK to close the form.