If you need to import new or additional 1095 forms that have not been imported previously, this can be done by following the regular import process. Create a new Excel or CSV import file that contains only the new recipients or forms that need to be imported. Then, import the new file as usual.
New information or additional data cannot be imported for payers, recipients, or 1095 forms that have already been imported. In order to import new or additional data for existing payers, recipients, and/or 1095 forms, the original data must first be deleted from the program. Then a new, complete Excel or CSV file can be imported.
Manually Enter Data in Yearli
It is recommended to manually enter the missing or additional data for the payer, recipient, or form directly in the Yearli Desktop software. To do this:
- Click on the Payer List button.
- Choose the desired payer.
- Update the necessary data and click the Save button.
- Double click the payer name to go to the Recipient List.
- Choose the recipient from the list.
- Update the necessary data and choose the Save button.
- Highlight the recipient name of the 1095 form that needs to be updated.
- Double click the 1095 form in the Form List to open it.
- Add or edit any data and select the Save button.
Delete and Re-import Data
If you would prefer to delete the data and re-import a new or complete Excel or CSV file, please follow the steps below.
- Delete the data that you wish to re-import. We recommend deleting only the data that needs to be re-imported. For example, if it is only the 1095 form that needs to be re-imported, only delete the 1095 form and not the payer or recipient.
- To delete only the 1095 form:
- Click the Payer List button.
- Double click the payer name.
- Highlight the recipient with the 1095 form you wish to delete.
- Highlight the 1095 form in the Form List.
- Click the delete button.
- To delete both the recipient and form data:
- Click the Payer List button.
- Double click the payer name
- Highlight the recipient you wish to delete.
- Click the Delete Recipient button.
- To delete a payer and all recipients/forms within that payer:
- Click the Payer List button..
- Highlight the payer you wish to delete.
- Click the Delete Payer button.
Once the original data is deleted, please follow these steps to re-import the data:
- Click the Import Data button.
- Choose Import via Excel.
- Choose the radio button for the 1095-C.
- Click OK.
- Locate the Excel or CSV import file and choose Open.
- If errors were found during the import, the Import File Audit Report will appear.
- Critical errors will prevent the data from being fully import into Yearli Desktop. Print the page for reference, if desired, or click Cancel. Fix the data in the Excel or CSV file and attempt the import again.
- Missing data errors are informational and will not prevent the data from being imported. Select Print Page to print the report for reference or select Next to continue with the import process.
- If there are no errors, the import will complete automatically.
- Click the Payer List button to view the payer and recipient data that was imported.