Where do I print a transmittal/reconciliation form?

Yearli takes care of filing the necessary transmittal information to the appropriate government agencies for you as well as provides the necessary reconciliation forms.

If you need a transmittal or reconciliation form for your records, please follow the steps below:

1. Log in to Yearli.

2. Select E-File History.

3. Click on View Detail next to the batch of forms you want to print a transmittal/reconciliation for.

4. Click on Download/Print Forms under Reports.

5. Click on the transmittal/reconciliation you want a copy of.


Was this article helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful