Yearli offers the ability to correct the employee information and dollar amounts on a W-2c form. Corrections of payer or employer information on the W-2 require a two part process to update the information with the SSA. The SSA recommends employers contact their Employer Services Liaison Officer (ESLO) for assistance with making this type of correction. If you would like additional information, you can contact the SSA at 1-800-772-6270.
Articles in this section
- How do I correct payer information on a W-2 in Premier?
- How do I file a corrected 1095 in Premier?
- When should I e-file a W-2c to fix incorrect data filed on a W-2 in Premier?
- How do I correct payer information on a 1099 in Premier?
- How do I correct both dollar amounts and recipient information on a 1099 in Premier?
- How do I file a corrected 1099 in Premier?
- How do I file a W-2c in Premier?